Why content marketing? Because it works
Reach your goals faster with high-impact content that connects you with the right people – in a truly meaningful way. Stretch your budget by making your web content work harder. Extend your B2B company’s reach and social influence. We can help you at every stage, from digital marketing strategy to search engine optimization (SEO) to promotion to measurement.
Are you aware that 93% of B2B marketers are creating content as fast as they can?
Interestingly, only 42% of them say they are effective at content marketing
So what’s stopping B2B companies from
reaching their content marketing goals?
What’s your biggest content marketing challenge?
“Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.”
Here’s how Zoom can help.
What does success look like for you?
Who do you want to reach?
What do you want them to think about your company?
How do you want to engage with them?
Here’s how we can help you develop an effective content strategy.
Develop buyer personas
- Identify primary and secondary target markets
- Research demographics, media habits and social groups
- Create a story that brings each persona to life
- Recommend tactics to connect with each persona
Think about the buyer’s journey
- Map tactics for each stage in the buying cycle
- Use media appropriate to each stage
- Create a plan for each key persona
Conduct a content audit
- What’s authoritative? Current? Meaty? Shared and Sharable?
- What content aligns with persona interests? Key business pains? Buyer tasks?
- Identify content gaps
Create a strong editorial calendar
- Identify key events, conferences, topics and product launches that are relevant to each persona
- Align tactics to budget
We believe in writing for humans first and search engines second.
Start by thinking about your audience’s personas.
- What language do they use?
- What topics are of interest?
- What problems are they trying to solve?
By appealing to your target audience with high quality, meaty content, you’ll appeal to search engines at the same time.
But remember…you are still competing with thousands of other companies to appear on page one of search results.
We can help you pull ahead of your competitors to:
- Complete keyword and long tail research
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Create a keyword map around audience conversations
- Recommend URL structure, meta titles and meta descriptions
- Optimize each web page or asset for better results
- Increase your online authority through share-worthy content, social media and linking strategies
“Good writing is like a windowpane.”
What content do you need to tell your story?
What are your priorities?
What are the most effective vehicles for your needs?
You can lean on us to:
Write, design and deliver
- Marketing strategies
- Professional web copy
- Email campaigns
- Landing pages
- Social media marketing copy – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google + etc.
- White papers
- Slideshare presentations
- PowerPoint presentations
- Sales support materials
- Press releases
- Banner ads
- Pay-per-click ads
- Search Engine Optimized copy
Up to 70% of B2B content is never consumed by its intended audience.*
Make sure that every piece of content you create is relevant, compelling and search engine friendly.
Have content already that you want to raise to professional standards?
We also do content editing.
Stretch your budget by repackaging your best content and extending its shelf life.
Repurpose your content
- Identify trending topics
- Find timely “hooks” to link to your content
- Repurpose your existing content
- Blog with links to related sources
- Extend your reach with a new outbound campaign
- Re-promote with a different creative twist
Slice and dice to create something new
- Take key white paper insights and create a slideshare
- Mash up stats from different sources to create an infographic
- Edit a video into a short sharable clip
- Turn a campaign into a blog
- Gather customer stories into an e-book
- Zero in on a particular industry or line-of-business twist
- Etc. etc. etc.!
“Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.”
We can help you pinpoint the content that is most useful to your audience and helps build your authority as a go-to resource.
Find relevant content
There are dozens of ways to curate content – from basic Google Alerts to robust curation tools, which automate information gathering and analysis. We can help you find an efficient way to wade through massive volumes of information on the web and select the pieces that are relevant to your content strategy. If appropriate, we can also help you select the best content curation tool for you.
Organize and annotate content
Finding good content is only part of the curation challenge, the next step is presenting it in a way that adds value and attributes sources.
When done right, content curation is another form of content creation. It’s your opportunity to add your point of view, additional insight and engage your target audience.
Curated Content can be presented in many forms, including:
- A blog post that comments on a trending story
- A round-up of top industry stories
- Localization of a national news story
- A themed curation of relevant visuals, infographics, or videos
- A more digestible presentation of a stat heavy study or report
Invite user-generated content
Look for opportunities for crowd sourcing and showcasing customer-created content.
- Customer-created videos
- Case studies
You need to listen and join the right conversations. We can help you:
- Identify spheres of influence – bloggers, LinkedIn groups and more
- Establish social media guidelines – so your entire team stays on tone and on brand
- Set channel strategies that optimize when, where and how you join the conversation
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
What is the ROI of your content marketing efforts
With dozens of metrics to choose from – ranging from clicks to conversions and bounce rates to brand lift – the answer can be lost in a plethora of data.
We can help you identify and measure the right KPIs based on your goals, audience personas and where they are in the buying cycle.